HubSpot, the customer relationship management (CRM) platform for scaling companies, today announced the launch of two new tools powered by artificial intelligence (AI) – content assistant and ChatSpot.ai – to help its customers save time while creating better connections with their audiences.
The introduction of content assistant and ChatSpot.ai builds on HubSpot’s earlier investments in AI including conversation intelligence, data quality tooling, data enrichment, predictive AI, content optimisation, and more. Powered by industry-leading artificial intelligence systems from OpenAI, content assistant and ChatSpot.ai create efficiencies for marketing, sales, and customer service professionals.
- Content Assistant: Launching today in private beta, content assistant helps marketing and sales teams ideate, create, and share quality content in a matter of minutes, if not seconds. Among many options, content assistant can:
- Suggest blog titles related to a product or service, then generate a complete blog post outline for that title;
- Write content in a flash for blog posts, landing pages, website pages, sales and marketing emails, and knowledge base articles;
- Streamline content marketing workflows into one place, saving teams time and energy.
- ChatSpot.ai Launching today in public alpha, ChatSpot.ai helps HubSpot customers complete a variety of tasks using a natural language chat-based user experience. The tool helps users:
- Add contacts and companies to the HubSpot CRM;
- Create custom reports related to marketing, sales and customer service;
- Draft professional, effective sales emails personalised to the recipient.
Andy Pitre, EVP of product at HubSpot, said: “We are experiencing a step-function change in the way people work. At HubSpot, our goal is to help companies connect more deeply with their customers. Our new AI-powered content assistant helps them create quality content faster and easier, to better serve their customers.
“Advances in AI also have the potential to change the way people use and interact with software. We’re excited to launch ChatSpot.ai to experiment with how we can make our software even easier to use, and we’re inviting our customers to come along with us as we learn together.”
Sign up for the content assistant beta or ChatSpot.ai alpha here.
As well as saving customers’ time, in order to further improve the marketer experience, HubSpot can also announced its new Advanced Marketing Reporting offering which provides a birds-eye view of the customer journey to spot growth opportunities. The new solution will offer marketers access to all unified data for specialised advanced reporting and insight. Using Advanced Marketing Reporting, teams can identify how specific touchpoints, marketing actions and assets are performing and optimise specific conversion paths. This will help the marketing department to do more with less as well as defend their marketing budget.
Interested in hearing leading global brands discuss subjects like this in person? Find out more about Digital Marketing World Forum (#DMWF) Europe, London, North America, and Singapore.