In today’s digital world, where elevated customer and employee demands dictate the speed of CX, businesses must include data-driven solutions to their CX strategies to gain a competitive advantage. Delivering frictionless customer experiences at all times is increasingly important as smooth customer journeys are crucial for companies to stay ahead of the competition. Customers demand speedy, personalised, and accessible services. In 2022 we’ll see increasing investment towards technology that can provide improved experiences for customers.
TechForge Media is hosting an exclusive live webinar ‘The Future of CX: Matching Speed of Your Customer’ where industry experts from EXL, Etraveli, Unum, and Stanley Black & Decker will be discussing the key CX trends of 2022 as well as discussing the benefits of data-driven solutions in CX strategies.
Attend this live webinar to learn how you can implement data-driven solutions to your CX strategy to create a competitive advantage.
In this exclusive webinar you will learn how to create a winning CX strategy and you get to hear industry experts share their insights on future CX trends.
- Learn how businesses can deliver frictionless resolutions and enhance their employee experience
- Get ahead of the CX trends that will significantly impact CX in 2022 and beyond
- Find out how businesses can create journeys that are seamless across all channels
- Discover how businesses can move their CX from automation to prediction
WHO IS SPEAKING AT THE EVENT:
- Shashank Verma, EXL – Head of Customer Experience – Digital
- Pia Vemmelund, Etraveli – Chief Customer Officer
- Dora Clements, Unum – Vice President of Digital Transformation
- Orlando Gadea, Stanley Black & Decker – Global CX Transformation
- Matthew Paris (Moderator), EXL – VP and Head of Sales Engineering
You can find out more about the event and register your free spot here.
This webinar will also be available on-demand after the live event.
Want to learn more?
We at Tech Forge collaborate with leading technology providers to produce meaningful webinars and roundtables. Our webinars attract hundreds of viewers. Each webinar explores and deciphers the latest innovations and industry trends that face senior IT professionals all over the world. We have an extensive library of on-demand webinars for you to have a look at here.
Feel free to also have a look at all our upcoming events here.