Customer engagement platform has unveiled Braze for Success, a series of new offerings, enhancements and what is describes as a more comprehensive solutions approach to complement its platform.
This portfolio, methodology and community are designed to allow marketers to stay ahead of their peers with leading customer engagement campaigns, built through services, best-in-class customer success, support and education from Braze.
Brands today are navigating through the complexities of ever-changing digital transformation and a dynamic work environment. Research shows that in 2021, there was a 31% increase in marketing professionals who changed jobs compared to 2020. These transitions cause brands to require upskilling, and also leave their teams with skill gaps to fill. Therefore, to maximise business ROI, Braze says brands need a fit-for-purpose, trusted partner that will work with their team, guiding them to long-term success by meeting today’s real-time, channel-agnostic customer engagement needs.
Myles Kleeger, president and chief customer officer at Braze, said: “Braze has a tremendous track record of delivering for our customers – with Braze for Success, we’re going even further to enhance the world-class community around our industry-leading product, and to offer what we believe is the best support, success and education in the customer engagement industry.
“Our success, services, and education teams lead by example – building meaningful relationships with our customers designed to help them improve operational efficiencies, enhance ROI, and become customer-centric companies.”
With Braze for Success comes a series of new offerings and service enhancements that provide companies with end-to-end support from a trusted partner, and is intended to enable brands to navigate the complexity of meeting the demands of today’s customers while driving ROI.
- Jumpstart Your Journey Faster: Implementing a new platform and software can be daunting for brands big and small. Braze for Success includes the creation of new, more flexible integration and onboarding packages that allow marketers to move faster and consume fewer resources to complete the project. These packages include a bespoke onboarding team of technical and functional specialists to accelerate deployments, reduce implementation costs, and get brands up and running with their first campaigns faster.
- Join a Global Community: Marketers getting started with Braze don’t just gain access to new technology or onboarding specialists. They also have access to a vast community across the global Braze network of data-driven marketers. These experts support new Braze customers by demonstrating best practices, offering compelling case studies, and showcasing new and innovative ways to use Braze. Braze Bonfire is one such resource – providing access to nearly 6,000 leading professionals representing the world’s top brands as they share advice and insights with fellow marketers.
- Grow with Braze Experts: Braze for Success enables marketers to leverage new services and support from domain experts to combine industry best practices and effective Braze platform utilisation. This includes new Email Creative Services, which can help translate new customers’ existing assets over to Braze. This will provide brands with their own project manager who will assist with developing creative email campaigns without the worry of having to outsource. Global Program Management is a new service that provides a named Braze representative coordinating across a brand’s business units on their customer engagement projects and campaigns. They will also refine a global framework to support rapid execution and growth and act as a conduit between Braze and the brand’s business units, in order to standardise best practices.
- Upskill with Enhanced Education: As part of Braze for Success, the company has enhanced its Braze Learning portal, which helps marketers grow their customer engagement skills through role-specific learning paths and multi-modal education that supports self-serve, instructor-led, and mobile learning experiences. For the first time ever, a new Braze Foundations learning track will also be available to the general public. Once the courses are completed, customers can get certified and become a Braze Certified Marketer or Administrator.
- Support You Can See and Feel: Braze can also help promote customers’ success with the technical support that organisations crave. Braze has strengthened its capabilities by adding a new Customer Support Portal, which allows marketers to easily log a support request and view the requests that their company has historically logged. This builds on the existing bespoke, in-house support that Braze offers, providing round-the-clock access to award-winning global support specialists that focus on saving time and dollars for their customers.
Interested in hearing leading global brands discuss subjects like this in person? Find out more about Digital Marketing World Forum (#DMWF) Europe, London, North America, and Singapore.