List: The top 30 influential women in martech
Stack Overflow has hired Adrianna Burrows as its new chief marketing officer, a former Windows general manager at Microsoft. As the only female on an exec board of 13, she’s responsible for looking after the company’s global corporate marketing function.
It’s perhaps not a surprise she’s the only woman on the board in this particular case. According to a 2015 survey from Stack Overflow, 92% of its users identify as male.
We wondered whether if it was a similar story in the martech space. While we didn't profile marketers, we did find that Heinz Marketing had collated a list of the top martech influencers in 2015. Out of the 150, almost 33% were female.
“Clearly, there is room for more women to lead the way as the industry expands,” the researchers wrote.
This year, Heinz has gone back and highlighted the list of 30 most influential martech women (using social analysis from Little Bird); a list which comprises of senior executives, marketing specialists and analysts in the area.
Below is the full list, which we think are worth a follow.
- » Instagram confirms it is hiding likes in the US: The agency and analyst perspective
- » Why voice search is where the puck is going for digital
- » NetBase: On using social listening and influencer marketing to ‘get more with less’ for campaigns
- » Demystifying influencer marketing: How brands can build relationships with a data-driven culture
- » Using emojis for business communications and boosting customer engagement: A guide