Twitter launches insight app Engage in the US
Twitter has launched a new companion app aimed at giving marketers and influencers a tool for real-time data and analytics.
Twitter Engage is only available in the US at the moment, but already Twitter's planning on integrating it with partner brands through Niche and Vine.
Engage's interface isn't a million miles away from Twitter's own, and presents users with a 'Top', 'Metions' and 'Verified' menu. It highlights the most important follows and mentions and outlines account performance.
It presents users' key account stats - such as retweets, likes and video views - and allows them to filter via different time periods. Users can also access audience demographics and real-time Twitter feed from within the app.
The Engage app also reviews videos, GIFs, images, and other Twitter activity, meaning users can track post-by-post performance.
It looks like a very slick tool for marketers indeed, and we're hoping it'll make its way to European shores sometime soon.
Have you downloaded Twitter Engage? What do you think?
- » The three priority tasks of the Chief Influence Officer for 2018 and beyond
- » How viral content became a hotbed of online ad fraud and what can be done to stamp it out
- » Here’s how we can really ‘fix Facebook’
- » Innovation, personalisation and experimentation: Why you might not be doing any of it right
- » Six key ways to distribute your content and grow your following at the same time