Campaign Monitor launches new suite of marketing automation features
Campaign Monitor has launched a new suite of marketing automation features designed for fast-growing companies.
60% of marketers at today’s biggest brands in the Fortune 1,000 use marketing automation, but smaller and growing brands are slower to adopt, according to research by Raab Associates.
Campaign Monitor's therefore launched its Visual Journey Designer, which will allow users to create drag-and-drop customer journeys that automatically send out personalised, timely and relevant marketing offers.
It's integrated into the existing tech suite and can be used by marketers "at any sized business without requiring complex technical skills".
The new tool can create customer journeys that are triggered automatically based on real-time customer data, include custom rules that deliver personalised experiences, and run campaigns that are optimised for modern devices.
The Visual Journey Designer comes combined with an email builder, more than 200 pre-integrated apps from the Campaign Monitor App Store, and a suite of email marketing capabilities.
Brands using the new tool so far include Buzzfeed, Virgin Experience Days, Broadway.com, Sephora and St. Jude's Children's Hospital.
Liam Howard-Jones, marketing manager at Virgin Experience Days said the tool had been helping them to build "lasting relationships with every single customer" and having an impact on engagement and revenue.
- » The rise of ‘algorithm hacking’ – and how it may be leading marketers astray
- » MarketingTech 2019 year in review: Influencer regulations, CMO battles, and social change
- » Making your marketing more sophisticated: Engage customers and save time with intelligent output
- » How advanced data analytics will continue to streamline digital marketing strategy in 2020
- » Why despite the hype AI could be failing your customer experience strategy