Lithium partners with Zuora for new online customer community
Following three months in soft launch Lithium Technologies has announced that it has created an online community for Zuora, a provider of subscription billing, commerce and finance solutions.
The online community, which launched in January, allows more than 700 subscription businesses that use Zuora peer-to-peer support as well as access to Zuora employees and partners in order to receive answers to questions. They are also able to provide direct feedback to the business, helping shape future product roadmaps.
“Our customers are driving the subscription economy forward and we wanted to build a community to bring these leaders together to learn from each other,” said Marlene Summers, vice president at Zuora Global Support.
Companies already using the Zuora Community function spend an average of eight minutes in the community according to Lithium, with a 9% fall in support tickets for Zuora in one week as a result of the new launch.
Features of the community include discussions forums, an ideas section where customers can submit product ideas and product feedback and a blogs section where content can be published and user generated content hosted. It also includes a premium gasification feature, which is aimed at engaging and motivating users to be active members of the community.
- » How AI-enabled marketing can lower website bounce rates and improve accessibility
- » Starbucks flips the equation with Deep Brew – by using AI for a more humanised customer experience
- » IT versus marketing: Why blame culture is causing retailers’ budgets to go down the drain
- » The importance of becoming a ‘unifier’ CMO – and building relationships in the C-suite
- » Demystifying influencer marketing: How brands can build relationships with a data-driven culture