Salesforce launches next generation Marketing Cloud
Picture credit: Salesforce
Marketing vendor Salesforce has launched the next generation version of its Marketing Cloud giving marketers the ability to now create any journey possible, according to the company.
The business has unveiled a number of enhancements to the platform. These include enhancements to its Journey Builder functionality which it says no allows companies to have one place to map and optimise journeys across sales, service, marketing, customer apps and more.
The company has also enhanced its Active Audiences functionality to allow markets to seamlessly orchestrate ad targeting alongside digital marketing and across the digital advertising ecosystem with partners Krux, Facebook, LiveRamp, LiveIntent, Neustar, Twitter and Viant.
The changes come as marketers move from manually executed batch and blast campaigns to event triggered automation and real time personalisation in order to improve the customer experience across all channels.
“Marketers now have an unprecedented opportunity to engage customers at every step of their journey,” said Scott McCorkle, CEO of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce. “The next generation of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud uniquely helps companies take action on data from any customer interaction to deliver the right content at the right time across every channel.”
- » How the concept of ‘unified commerce’ helps retailers avoid the pitfalls of omnichannel
- » The reality of truly personalised marketing approaches: An investor’s viewpoint
- » Consumers are understanding the risks of social media addiction – but taking the next step is hard
- » Emerging martech implementation: From AI to blockchain – augment not alter the customer experience
- » The power of propensity: Understanding this measure's role in your marketing efforts