It’s sweet Dreams as bed specialist aims to enhance e-commerce site
Bed specialist Dreams has recruited multi-channel retail consultancy Practicology to analyse performance and enhance usability of its e-commerce site in a major website conversion rate optimisation (CRO) project.
Practicology will improve the site usability by using a mix of data on current usage patterns alongside best practice customer experience principles. Any recommendations made as a result of the project will then be tested before being rolled out on the retailer’s website. The CRO changes should ultimately lead to a higher proportion of customers buying online and improve profitability for the retailer.
Dreams’ head of ecommerce Richard Voyce said that the CRO project was a key part of the bed retailer’s continued growth. “Dreams has great people across its stores, web team and delivery arm and we already have the processes and systems infrastructure ready to support further growth,” he said.
“Now is the time to accelerate our online and multichannel activities and optimise performance significantly. Practicology’s retail and customer experience insights will help us to perform at our peak,” he added.
“We are delighted to be working with Dreams to help deliver more sales through its multichannel activities,” said Nupur Manchanda, COO of Practicology.
- » A veritable feast: How advertisers need to make the most of extra Black Friday opportunities
- » Will Black Friday have all the influence in 2019? Why preparation and measurement are key
- » Why brands need to think small when personalising customer experience
- » Does retail automation signal the end of personalisation?
- » Look to the cloud as the silver lining for CX and fast fashion’s global growth