It’s sweet Dreams as bed specialist aims to enhance e-commerce site
Bed specialist Dreams has recruited multi-channel retail consultancy Practicology to analyse performance and enhance usability of its e-commerce site in a major website conversion rate optimisation (CRO) project.
Practicology will improve the site usability by using a mix of data on current usage patterns alongside best practice customer experience principles. Any recommendations made as a result of the project will then be tested before being rolled out on the retailer’s website. The CRO changes should ultimately lead to a higher proportion of customers buying online and improve profitability for the retailer.
Dreams’ head of ecommerce Richard Voyce said that the CRO project was a key part of the bed retailer’s continued growth. “Dreams has great people across its stores, web team and delivery arm and we already have the processes and systems infrastructure ready to support further growth,” he said.
“Now is the time to accelerate our online and multichannel activities and optimise performance significantly. Practicology’s retail and customer experience insights will help us to perform at our peak,” he added.
“We are delighted to be working with Dreams to help deliver more sales through its multichannel activities,” said Nupur Manchanda, COO of Practicology.
- » For consumer choice paralysis, conversational commerce may be the answer
- » How ‘digitally mature’ retailers can stand the test of a digital-first marketplace
- » Is pre-emptive shopping the next step in personalised eCommerce?
- » IT versus marketing: Why blame culture is causing retailers’ budgets to go down the drain
- » Salesforce explores the rise of the connected shopper – and what retailers need to do