How one large company uses Google Analytics
If you are not using Google Analytics on your website then you must be sleeping under a rock! GA has become a crucial data tool when analyzing and tracking website traffic & movement. Everyone from small mom & pop organizations to enterprise level businesses are using Google Analytics to make better, smarter marketing decisions.
- » It’s finally time to ditch the vanity metrics – and focus on these measurements instead
- » Is data-driven marketing in rude health? Why CMO opinion may not tell the full story
- » Why voice search is where the puck is going for digital
- » Gartner’s latest report reveals the top three barriers to marketing innovation
- » The importance of becoming a ‘unifier’ CMO – and building relationships in the C-suite