What will Google look like in 10 years?
Believe it or not Google is still a very young company when compared to other big brands that commenced in the early 1900s that still thrive today. It is hard to imagine what Google could be ten years from now since they have already grown so much in the short time they have been on this planet.
In this Google video Matt Cutts discusses some of the possibilities for Google during the next decade or so:
- » The importance of becoming a ‘unifier’ CMO – and building relationships in the C-suite
- » Why voice search is where the puck is going for digital
- » Is data-driven marketing in rude health? Why CMO opinion may not tell the full story
- » Demystifying influencer marketing: How brands can build relationships with a data-driven culture
- » Gartner’s latest report reveals the top three barriers to marketing innovation