How to fight the recent Google Penguin updates [infographic]
Have you been faced with a difficult choice lately involving the recent Google Penguin updates that have occurred throughout this year?
Google has been doing a great job trying to clean up their algorithm this year and it comes at the expense of many websites.
The truth is, if you are taking a clean diverse web marketing approach there is a good possibility you have been able to dodge the penguin bullet but not everyone can be so lucky.
Below is a great infographic from the folks over at link-assistant.com describing some of the tactics any website can take in order to steer clear of any negative impacts that could occur.
- » It’s finally time to ditch the vanity metrics – and focus on these measurements instead
- » Demystifying influencer marketing: How brands can build relationships with a data-driven culture
- » Using emojis for business communications and boosting customer engagement: A guide
- » How AI-enabled marketing can lower website bounce rates and improve accessibility
- » Why voice search is where the puck is going for digital