Hootsuite & Adobe collaborate to aid social media ROI
Social media management system, Hootsuite, has partnered with Adobe to help marketers calculate their social media ROI.
The integration between the social media tool and Adobe’s Digital Marketing Suite will help connect social media messages with website conversions and statistics in order to measure engagement for businesses and organisations.
Marketers will be able to gather data that they can create effective strategies to in order to achieve the best results possible.
Ryan Holmes, CEO of Hootsuite, said: "Businesses are in dire need of better ways to measure social media ROI, and for the first time HootSuite's partnership with Adobe will let them measure full path ROI.”
Services provided by Adobe will help Hootsuite Enterprise clients access metrics on efficacy, social network value and account success, enabling marketers to analyse conversion rates in order to decide on the best optimised strategy.
"The partnership makes it possible to directly connect social media activity to a business' bottom line, providing marketers with the necessary instrumentation to accurately test, measure, and optimize the impact of their social media strategies."
- » Selling with a plan: Bridging the gap between customer experience and expectations
- » The three barriers stopping marketers investing in AI - and how to knock them down
- » Facebook aims to assuage user trust concerns with Off-Facebook Activity tool
- » How artificial intelligence drives genuine ROI from real customer feedback
- » From A to I – Amazon to interchangeability: A guide to the future of advertising today