Hootsuite & Adobe collaborate to aid social media ROI
Social media management system, Hootsuite, has partnered with Adobe to help marketers calculate their social media ROI.
The integration between the social media tool and Adobe’s Digital Marketing Suite will help connect social media messages with website conversions and statistics in order to measure engagement for businesses and organisations.
Marketers will be able to gather data that they can create effective strategies to in order to achieve the best results possible.
Ryan Holmes, CEO of Hootsuite, said: "Businesses are in dire need of better ways to measure social media ROI, and for the first time HootSuite's partnership with Adobe will let them measure full path ROI.”
Services provided by Adobe will help Hootsuite Enterprise clients access metrics on efficacy, social network value and account success, enabling marketers to analyse conversion rates in order to decide on the best optimised strategy.
"The partnership makes it possible to directly connect social media activity to a business' bottom line, providing marketers with the necessary instrumentation to accurately test, measure, and optimize the impact of their social media strategies."
- » 2020 needs to see the end of short-termism and clickbait digital marketing tactics
- » How to deliver the experiences the CMO craves – through the systems the CIO needs
- » Why project management and communication are the secret weapons of successful agencies
- » When retargeting means additional app revenue: A guide
- » 2020 resolutions for influencer marketing: Taking responsibility and control