What is the real business value of Pinterest?
Pinterest: What is it?
Pinterest is picking up speed like a locomotive. Most insiders have already signed up. Probably because they are afraid to miss the next big thing. Those who have not are probably afraid to ask the "what is Pinterest?" question aloud.
Pinterest is ultimately a virtual pin board where consumers can grab images from their web surfing activity and ‘pin’ them up on categorical boards that allow them to share and revisit the information as necessary. It is a channel that is visual in nature, currently draws a largely female audience, resonates topically with the home, fashion and food (amongst others) and is leveraged heavily for planning.
Facebook’s response to Pinterest - Mistakes that Facebook has made
To read the rest of the article you'll need to register for a free Marketing Tech News account.
If you're already a member please log in below or if you've forgotten your password, please click here to reset it.
- » Instagram confirms it is hiding likes in the US: The agency and analyst perspective
- » Demystifying influencer marketing: How brands can build relationships with a data-driven culture
- » NetBase: On using social listening and influencer marketing to ‘get more with less’ for campaigns
- » Why voice search is where the puck is going for digital
- » Using emojis for business communications and boosting customer engagement: A guide