How big is the SEO industry? [infographic]
Everywhere you turn on the web these days someone is ranting about how important SEO is to online growth — they are right.
It is also important to understand that not all SEO is the right SEO. There are many individuals and providers offering search engine optimization efforts which is why this infographic should not surprise you too much.
Here are some stats for you:
- 863 million sites mention “SEO”
- Every second 3.5 people look up SEO on Google
- 2.24 million Americans search for SEO every month
- The most popular month for SEO related search is March
- The most popular day of the week for SEO search related terms is Thursday
- » IT versus marketing: Why blame culture is causing retailers’ budgets to go down the drain
- » How ‘digitally mature’ retailers can stand the test of a digital-first marketplace
- » Eight ways to make potential customers feel safer browsing your site
- » Look to the cloud as the silver lining for CX and fast fashion’s global growth
- » How Mastercard is leveraging its sonic identity – and evolving brand security in the process