Which US Politician is Winning the Social Media Race?
Say what you want about Obama he changed the game of political marketing as we know it. A game that is usually won by handshakes and kissing babies has now taken on a new life form, the internet. Socialbakers recently put out this great infographic showcasing the different politicians and what they are doing to win friends, likes and followers from coast to coast.
Let’s take a look and see how has the most Facebook fans:
- Obama: 24,327,200
- Mitt Romney: 1,259,515
- Ron Paul: 672,483
- Michele Bachmann: 460,366
- Newt Gingrich: 223,558
- Rick Perry: 179,966
- Rick Santorum: 40,895
- Jon Huntsman: 30,622
- » Instagram best practice for 2020: Focus on comments in a post-like landscape – and try ‘nano-influencers’
- » Four key ways a brand can set up an army of employee advocates
- » Where brands now sit amid Covid-19: Intimacy at scale in a time of crisis
- » The key digital marketing pitfalls tech startups need to avoid: A guide
- » How to reach local audiences with your existing content strategy: Four in-depth methods