How many domains are registered every day?
So we all know that thousands of new domains are bought every day and that we’re running out of IP4 addresses and so forth, but how many domains are actually being registered every day?
I came across a great website which actually shows exactly how many domains are being registered every single day. I can tell you that today, 23 September 2011, 97,388,394 .com domains have been registered, 14,168,093 .net domains and 9,457,857 .org domains have been registered. Those are some pretty amazing stats.
Here’s the table:
This isn’t the only information shown on this website, there’s all sorts of metrics that you can explore. I found it quite fascinating, hoping you will too.
- » Look to the cloud as the silver lining for CX and fast fashion’s global growth
- » Eight ways to make potential customers feel safer browsing your site
- » For cybersecurity marketers, a sense of clarity is desperately needed
- » Demystifying influencer marketing: How brands can build relationships with a data-driven culture
- » How Mastercard is leveraging its sonic identity – and evolving brand security in the process