A Lesson Learned on How A Retail Giant Went Mobile [video]
Have you ever heard of General Nutrition Centers (GNC)? Well they are a health & nutrition retail store that have become hugely popular with the bodybuilding community and also a global retail outlet. As many large and small businesses go these days they where very concerned on how to bring their business into the hands of millions of potential customers that are consistently on the go, and just like that their mobile marketing plan was put into affect. Jeff Hennion, Chief Marketing Office for GNC realized that there was a significant need for a mobile solution after realizing that 10-15% of all traffic was pouring in through mobile sources.
In this Google Business video they talk about the plan and steps that lead them to launching their successful mobile unit.
- » Trends, tribes and tolerance: The factors governing audience digital behaviour in 2020
- » Why market research and marketing research are very different disciplines - and how to utilise them best
- » Twitter reports $1bn in quarterly revenues for the first time – but long-term health remains key
- » Staying competitive in tomorrow’s retail space: Seven technologies for 2020 and beyond
- » Why project management and communication are the secret weapons of successful agencies