A Lesson Learned on How A Retail Giant Went Mobile [video]
Have you ever heard of General Nutrition Centers (GNC)? Well they are a health & nutrition retail store that have become hugely popular with the bodybuilding community and also a global retail outlet. As many large and small businesses go these days they where very concerned on how to bring their business into the hands of millions of potential customers that are consistently on the go, and just like that their mobile marketing plan was put into affect. Jeff Hennion, Chief Marketing Office for GNC realized that there was a significant need for a mobile solution after realizing that 10-15% of all traffic was pouring in through mobile sources.
In this Google Business video they talk about the plan and steps that lead them to launching their successful mobile unit.
- » A guide to retargeting for increasing conversions: The three questions you need to ask
- » It’s finally time to ditch the vanity metrics – and focus on these measurements instead
- » Demystifying influencer marketing: How brands can build relationships with a data-driven culture
- » Eight ways to make potential customers feel safer browsing your site
- » Why voice search is where the puck is going for digital