Introduction to Facebook F8 with Andy Sandberg
Andy Sandberg introduced Facebook F8 this evening and I have to say, it’s about time they did something a little more exciting and interesting. I always lol when Zuck arrives in his un-stylish jeans and white sneakers ;)
This video’s worth a watch:
- » The CMO’s blurred lines: Power without influence means innovation is needed to secure value
- » Will Eagle, Read This If You Want To Be YouTube Famous author: On authenticity, attitude and audience
- » Twitter reports $1bn in quarterly revenues for the first time – but long-term health remains key
- » Key areas of focus for retail advertisers in 2020: Cross-channel strategies and delivery models
- » As influencers increasingly create video content, what does this mean for brands?