Google Wallet is here!
Google Wallet is an Android app that makes your phone your wallet. It stores virtual versions of your existing plastic cards on your phone. Simply tap your phone to pay and redeem offers using near field communication, or NFC (what?).
Google Wallet has been designed for an open commerce ecosystem. It will eventually hold many if not all of the cards you keep in your leather wallet today. And because Google Wallet is a mobile app, it will be able to do more than a regular wallet ever could, like storing thousands of payment cards and Google Offers but without the bulk. Eventually your loyalty cards, gift cards, receipts, boarding passes, tickets, even your keys will be seamlessly synced to your Google Wallet. And every offer and loyalty point will be redeemed automatically with a single tap via NFC.
Want Google Wallet? Click here!
- » Learning social best practices from industry experts: Find your voice and make ‘clever’ use of data
- » Why marketers must be the keepers of their own content - or risk losing it
- » The four biggest mistakes eCommerce entrepreneurs are guilty of – and how to avoid them
- » How can marketing experts overcome social media censorship?
- » Getting started on the data-driven content journey: Machine learning models and upskilling SEO