Google Wallet is here!
Google Wallet is an Android app that makes your phone your wallet. It stores virtual versions of your existing plastic cards on your phone. Simply tap your phone to pay and redeem offers using near field communication, or NFC (what?).
Google Wallet has been designed for an open commerce ecosystem. It will eventually hold many if not all of the cards you keep in your leather wallet today. And because Google Wallet is a mobile app, it will be able to do more than a regular wallet ever could, like storing thousands of payment cards and Google Offers but without the bulk. Eventually your loyalty cards, gift cards, receipts, boarding passes, tickets, even your keys will be seamlessly synced to your Google Wallet. And every offer and loyalty point will be redeemed automatically with a single tap via NFC.
Want Google Wallet? Click here!
- » Social media users say they can spot fake news – but is their confidence misplaced?
- » Back to life: It’s the ‘new’ New Year – and a huge opportunity digital marketers overlook
- » Deepfakes and distortions, scare tactics and suppression: NYU report examines social and the 2020 US elections
- » How to define your social media strategy – in six simple steps
- » How Talkwalker is aiming to take social listening to the next level