Google Wallet is here!
Google Wallet is an Android app that makes your phone your wallet. It stores virtual versions of your existing plastic cards on your phone. Simply tap your phone to pay and redeem offers using near field communication, or NFC (what?).
Google Wallet has been designed for an open commerce ecosystem. It will eventually hold many if not all of the cards you keep in your leather wallet today. And because Google Wallet is a mobile app, it will be able to do more than a regular wallet ever could, like storing thousands of payment cards and Google Offers but without the bulk. Eventually your loyalty cards, gift cards, receipts, boarding passes, tickets, even your keys will be seamlessly synced to your Google Wallet. And every offer and loyalty point will be redeemed automatically with a single tap via NFC.
Want Google Wallet? Click here!
- » Using emojis for business communications and boosting customer engagement: A guide
- » Eight ways to make potential customers feel safer browsing your site
- » Look to the cloud as the silver lining for CX and fast fashion’s global growth
- » Demystifying influencer marketing: How brands can build relationships with a data-driven culture
- » Instagram confirms it is hiding likes in the US: The agency and analyst perspective