Google Wallet is here!
Google Wallet is an Android app that makes your phone your wallet. It stores virtual versions of your existing plastic cards on your phone. Simply tap your phone to pay and redeem offers using near field communication, or NFC (what?).
Google Wallet has been designed for an open commerce ecosystem. It will eventually hold many if not all of the cards you keep in your leather wallet today. And because Google Wallet is a mobile app, it will be able to do more than a regular wallet ever could, like storing thousands of payment cards and Google Offers but without the bulk. Eventually your loyalty cards, gift cards, receipts, boarding passes, tickets, even your keys will be seamlessly synced to your Google Wallet. And every offer and loyalty point will be redeemed automatically with a single tap via NFC.
Want Google Wallet? Click here!
- » The CMO’s blurred lines: Power without influence means innovation is needed to secure value
- » Kroger launches offering focusing on more precise attribution for brands and suppliers
- » Twitter reports $1bn in quarterly revenues for the first time – but long-term health remains key
- » The three key ways social listening can improve your customer marketing
- » Key areas of focus for retail advertisers in 2020: Cross-channel strategies and delivery models