How Does Hillary Clinton Feel About Social Media?
If you havent’ noticed Obama basically made it into office because he woke up and got savvy early in the election process a few years back. Social media played a very important role in his presidency and the elections for 2012 will be very interesting when it comes to digital social media.
So how does Hillary Clinton feel about social media? She loves it! The State Department is really ramping up their use of social media which is very important these days if they want to reach the young minds that will shape the world as we know it. Hillary Clinton expresses just how much the State Department loves to use their Twitter account in order to communicate a variety of topics with their community of followers.
State Department Twitter Screenshot
- » Why voice search is where the puck is going for digital
- » Salesforce explores the rise of the connected shopper – and what retailers need to do
- » IT versus marketing: Why blame culture is causing retailers’ budgets to go down the drain
- » Demystifying influencer marketing: How brands can build relationships with a data-driven culture
- » Using emojis for business communications and boosting customer engagement: A guide