What happens on Skype every day?
Skype’s just released a mini infographic which showcases what happens on Skype very single day. The infographic goes on to show how 700 million minutes of free Skype-to-Skype calls are made every day, in and amongst some other amazing statistics.
What’s interesting is the information on Skype video calls, which clearly show that it’s getting hugely popular.
Let’s not diddle daddle, have a look:
Don’t forget to look at our other infographics.
- » How the concept of ‘unified commerce’ helps retailers avoid the pitfalls of omnichannel
- » Please stand by: Exploring the future of media and entertainment – and the VR, AR, and AI tech advancing it
- » How Gen Z is changing the rules of social: Moving from demographics to true communities
- » LinkedIn modifies its algorithm to create a better news feed for users
- » Wikipedia co-founder calls for social media strike to fight ‘long train’ of abuses