What happens on Skype every day?
Skype’s just released a mini infographic which showcases what happens on Skype very single day. The infographic goes on to show how 700 million minutes of free Skype-to-Skype calls are made every day, in and amongst some other amazing statistics.
What’s interesting is the information on Skype video calls, which clearly show that it’s getting hugely popular.
Let’s not diddle daddle, have a look:
Don’t forget to look at our other infographics.
- » How to plan content for the digital product buyer’s journey: A guide
- » Five things to consider when planning an app: Usage, UX, and more
- » New research explores increasing importance of dark social in content engagement
- » Oh Snap: Snapchat launches new gaming and AR features in bid to play catch-up
- » How Starbucks is looking to dark social for greater engagement – and how you can do the same