Growth of Social Media in 2011
I don’t think there is anyone who’d be reading this blog and not be able to say, with confidence, that social media hasn’t become absolutely massive. I mean, Google has allowed social media to have a +- 30% more impact on Search Engine Optimization – that’s enormous. I remember when Facebook/Twitter/FourSquare/LinkedIn and the others weren’t around, I’m not sure what a lot of people used to do online ;)
Well, I’ve come across a great infographic which walks us through the growth of social media this year and it’s rather fascinating. Do yourself a favour, take the time to look over the infographic in detail, don’t just skim over it!
Comments would be really nice folks.
- » Using emojis for business communications and boosting customer engagement: A guide
- » Eight ways to make potential customers feel safer browsing your site
- » How Mastercard is leveraging its sonic identity – and evolving brand security in the process
- » Instagram confirms it is hiding likes in the US: The agency and analyst perspective
- » Why voice search is where the puck is going for digital