Growth of Social Media in 2011
I don’t think there is anyone who’d be reading this blog and not be able to say, with confidence, that social media hasn’t become absolutely massive. I mean, Google has allowed social media to have a +- 30% more impact on Search Engine Optimization – that’s enormous. I remember when Facebook/Twitter/FourSquare/LinkedIn and the others weren’t around, I’m not sure what a lot of people used to do online ;)
Well, I’ve come across a great infographic which walks us through the growth of social media this year and it’s rather fascinating. Do yourself a favour, take the time to look over the infographic in detail, don’t just skim over it!
Comments would be really nice folks.
- » How the concept of ‘unified commerce’ helps retailers avoid the pitfalls of omnichannel
- » How Gen Z is changing the rules of social: Moving from demographics to true communities
- » Consumers are understanding the risks of social media addiction – but taking the next step is hard
- » Wikipedia co-founder calls for social media strike to fight ‘long train’ of abuses
- » LinkedIn modifies its algorithm to create a better news feed for users