Growth of Social Media in 2011
I don’t think there is anyone who’d be reading this blog and not be able to say, with confidence, that social media hasn’t become absolutely massive. I mean, Google has allowed social media to have a +- 30% more impact on Search Engine Optimization – that’s enormous. I remember when Facebook/Twitter/FourSquare/LinkedIn and the others weren’t around, I’m not sure what a lot of people used to do online ;)
Well, I’ve come across a great infographic which walks us through the growth of social media this year and it’s rather fascinating. Do yourself a favour, take the time to look over the infographic in detail, don’t just skim over it!
Comments would be really nice folks.
- » The harm of social media validation: A question of responsibility and protecting the vulnerable
- » Why advertising spend will shift as brands track sales, not clicks
- » Is Facebook’s privacy pivot all about business messaging?
- » Why brands need to drill into data to cure customer loyalty decay
- » FMCG goes direct-to-consumer – but don’t expect a Tony the Tiger Facebook page any time soon