I’ve just caught up on some news from Skype, they’ve launched a little infographic with some translations so that we’re able to greet people around the world in their spoken languages. I must admit, when I started reading the post, I thought this was going to be an actual feature inside Skype, but it appears not, so I was a little let down to be honest – it would be so easy to build this in.
Anyway, it’s always cool to see other languages, so this infographic will still be fun and useful.
Take a read:
- » Is Facebook’s privacy pivot all about business messaging?
- » Is social video about to explode with the launch of foldable and 5G?
- » Marketing and niche networks: Why people are taking refuge in intimate social media
- » Oh Snap: Snapchat launches new gaming and AR features in bid to play catch-up
- » A guide to digital communications for cockroaches and unicorns alike