Interactive Audi experience on YouTube
Audi’s launching the new A6 with a banging YouTube interactive experience campaign. The campaign uses a fancy indexing feature allowing you to control the video with your keypad, which jumps you around from section to section giving you the feeling that you’re actually driving the car.
It’s a sweet idea and all, but when I started trying it out, I quickly found that it was a little annoying. Big kudos’ to Audi for being the first to create a driving experience through social media channels.
Here’s a copy of the video, have a watch:
- » Is Facebook’s privacy pivot all about business messaging?
- » To Google, or not to Google: Why collaboration is vital for the future digital ecosystem
- » A guide to digital communications for cockroaches and unicorns alike
- » The seven deadly vids: Video content to amplify and generate leads on social media
- » Marketing and niche networks: Why people are taking refuge in intimate social media