Interactive Audi experience on YouTube
Audi’s launching the new A6 with a banging YouTube interactive experience campaign. The campaign uses a fancy indexing feature allowing you to control the video with your keypad, which jumps you around from section to section giving you the feeling that you’re actually driving the car.
It’s a sweet idea and all, but when I started trying it out, I quickly found that it was a little annoying. Big kudos’ to Audi for being the first to create a driving experience through social media channels.
Here’s a copy of the video, have a watch:
- » Wikipedia co-founder calls for social media strike to fight ‘long train’ of abuses
- » LinkedIn modifies its algorithm to create a better news feed for users
- » Consumers are understanding the risks of social media addiction – but taking the next step is hard
- » Please stand by: Exploring the future of media and entertainment – and the VR, AR, and AI tech advancing it
- » How Gen Z is changing the rules of social: Moving from demographics to true communities