4 Types of Content – SEO Video Lesson
Once you decide to invest the time and energy in a content marketing campaign, you have to determine what kind of content you will focus on creating. It could be educational, informational, promotional or newsworthy or a combination of all four. Just make sure that the content you are creating is inline with your online business goals and is the kind of content your target audience is looking for.
Watch this week’s SEO video lesson here!
For more SEO video tips and lessons from Nick Stamoulis, check out the Brick Marketing SEO video lesson archive .
- » Oh Snap: Snapchat launches new gaming and AR features in bid to play catch-up
- » Integrating AI to instil customer loyalty: From business use cases to bottom line
- » What CMOs need to address today to protect their digital marketing efforts
- » How to plan content for the digital product buyer’s journey: A guide
- » Programmatic ad viewability outperforming direct ads for first time, says report