Lots of hacking going on..
Remember Hackers 1, yes, the movie? Of course you do, how could you forget Angelina Jolie, neon clothing and rollerblades? Well, that’s the problem, the focus was on the cool stuff and not really the hacking, that was until Hackers 2 was released, things got a little more serious, but all in all, people never take hacking seriously and always figure it’s some pimply 16yr old who doesn’t have a life – shame on you.
Never the less, with the world going more and more digital, so will we start to see hacking being taken more and more seriously, mark my words. So, for those of you interested in the world of hacking, here are some really cool reads:
- China rejects Google’ hacking charge
- Google users come under Chinese attack
- Lulz hackers hit Nintendo, FBI affiliate site
- UK man arrested on Facebook hacking charges
- One in Four US hackers is an FBI informer
There are tons of other hacking related stories floating around, but these 5 seemed to be the best and widest. If you’ve read a hacking story lately, please feel free to pop it into the comments below, I’d love to have a read.
- » How ‘digitally mature’ retailers can stand the test of a digital-first marketplace
- » IT versus marketing: Why blame culture is causing retailers’ budgets to go down the drain
- » Is pre-emptive shopping the next step in personalised eCommerce?
- » Salesforce explores the rise of the connected shopper – and what retailers need to do
- » For consumer choice paralysis, conversational commerce may be the answer