What is driving the display advertising revolution?
Display advertising has long held the promise of a 1-to-1 communication between marketers and consumers. Today, advertisers – both large and small – are getting better results through innovations that make it easier for them to find the consumer they’re looking for, and deliver a relevant message.
Display advertising is going through the biggest and most important revolution in its history. The whole category is expected to grow by 19% in 2011, with online video alone growing by 38%. This growth is being spawned by an advertiser’s ability to do things better in 3 key areas:
- Reach the right consumers efficiently,through granular targeting, and real-time buying
- Build more relevant and engaging ads with dynamic, optimized rich media ads
- Reach consumers in new environments like mobile internet and online video
If you’re interested in investigating this more, here’s the source: http://goo.gl/QxYFn
- » Assessing blockchain for marketers: Potential is there but caution advised
- » To Google, or not to Google: Why collaboration is vital for the future digital ecosystem
- » Is Facebook’s privacy pivot all about business messaging?
- » The seven deadly vids: Video content to amplify and generate leads on social media
- » Users ‘readily recognise’ importance of advertising – but don’t disable adblockers by default