Social Media Bubble
There is a great deal of conversation around the social media bubble at the moment. If you have not heard already, the social media bubble is a topical debate about whether social media websites like Facebook, Groupon, Linkedin and Twitter a actually worth the values that they have been estimated at. The values are outlined in the infographic below.
The concern is that if they are overvalued then we may be repeating history when we experienced the technology bubble with many start-ups going bust after securing large start-up investment deals. Is this a valid concern or are we just getting into another stream of hype?
I discuss this in more detail here on the TomorrowToday Blog
- » A guide to digital communications for cockroaches and unicorns alike
- » How Starbucks is looking to dark social for greater engagement – and how you can do the same
- » Marketing and niche networks: Why people are taking refuge in intimate social media
- » To Google, or not to Google: Why collaboration is vital for the future digital ecosystem
- » Is social video about to explode with the launch of foldable and 5G?