2011 MMA Awards opens for nominations
The Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) is calling for entries in its annual Awards programme, looking for the industry’s most innovative campaigns and exceptional people for praise and recognition.
This is the seventh MMA Annual Global Awards Programme, with the ceremony to be held in LA in November. “Each year we raise the bar on the level of campaigns entered in the MMA Global Awards Program,” said Paul Berney, MMA CMO.
“This is a direct reflection on the continued growth, innovative campaigns and expanded uses of mobile for marketing purposes,”
The nomination window closes on 12 August, with the finalists announced at the end of September.
The 2011 Annual Global MMA Awards categories include:
- Best Use Of Mobile Marketing for Brand Building
- Best Use Of Mobile Marketing in Cross Media Integration
- Best Use Of Mobile Marketing for Direct Response
- Best Use Of Mobile Marketing for a Product or Service Launch
- Best Use Of Mobile Marketing for Promotion
- Best Use Of Mobile Marketing in Relationship Building
- Best Use Of Innovation in Mobile Marketing
- Best use of Mobile Marketing for Social Impact
- Mobile Marketing Academic Of The Year
- Outstanding Individual Achievement In Mobile Marketing
- Overall Excellence
To learn more about how you can submit a nominating application, click here.
- » How ‘digitally mature’ retailers can stand the test of a digital-first marketplace
- » For consumer choice paralysis, conversational commerce may be the answer
- » IT versus marketing: Why blame culture is causing retailers’ budgets to go down the drain
- » Salesforce explores the rise of the connected shopper – and what retailers need to do