Brilliant (but saucy) viral parody of Skittles
I love great marketing and when big brands like Skittles and the likes take chances, they’re normally a huge success. This advert is a little Not Safe For Work (NSFW), and perhaps it might offend a few of you, so if you’re against anything sexual, please just skip over this.
I had a really great laugh, there’s no nudity though.
Have a watch:
Note: This viral wasn't really made by Skittles - see this disclaimer: http://sharetherainbows.com/disclaimer/
We would wager that it hasn't done any harm to sales of the little fruity delights though...
- » Why voice search is where the puck is going for digital
- » Demystifying influencer marketing: How brands can build relationships with a data-driven culture
- » It’s finally time to ditch the vanity metrics – and focus on these measurements instead
- » A guide to retargeting for increasing conversions: The three questions you need to ask
- » How Mastercard is leveraging its sonic identity – and evolving brand security in the process