Brilliant (but saucy) viral parody of Skittles
I love great marketing and when big brands like Skittles and the likes take chances, they’re normally a huge success. This advert is a little Not Safe For Work (NSFW), and perhaps it might offend a few of you, so if you’re against anything sexual, please just skip over this.
I had a really great laugh, there’s no nudity though.
Have a watch:
Note: This viral wasn't really made by Skittles - see this disclaimer: http://sharetherainbows.com/disclaimer/
We would wager that it hasn't done any harm to sales of the little fruity delights though...
- » Why project management and communication are the secret weapons of successful agencies
- » How marketers can stay one step ahead of the voice search trend: A guide
- » Why market research and marketing research are very different disciplines - and how to utilise them best
- » Consumers are seeking out eco-friendly beauty brands: Exploring the rise of ‘conscious capitalism’
- » The Domino’s effect: New personalised advertising campaign sees tenfold return