PayPal Twitter account hacked
Yesterday Fox News’ Twitter account was hacked and today it’s PayPal’s account. I now do wonder whether there’s an exploit lingering in Twitter’s code, because these are two big high profile accounts that surely don’t have basic passwords.
The hack took place a little earlier this morning and is said to have been done by an angry customer. The user who penetrated the account sent out a tweet mentioning www.paypalsucks.com and updated the profile picture.
Take a peak:
- » AI in customer communications: Why the need for diversity is key
- » Philip Morris’ influencer campaign goes up in smoke following investigation
- » Everything marketers need to know about Gen Z: Authenticity with individuality
- » How to achieve the best ROI when working with influencers
- » Walk before you can run: Start small and smart to get data-driven marketing right