Why move from Facebook to Google+?
I came across an incredibly interesting post outlining reasons why you should move to Google+ from Facebook. I’ve been waiting for these types of posts for a couple days now and am thrilled to see then popping up.
I’ve been using Google+ for a while, but can’t say that I really have my mind around it, like I do Facebook, but I can see potential.
Anyway, here are the nine reasons as well as a link to the original website if you want a breakdown:
- Integration with Google Services
- Better Friend Management
- Better Mobile App
- Easier to Find Stuff to Share
- You can get your Data Back
- Better Photo Tagging
- Strong Group Chat Features
- Safer Content Sharing
- Better Steward of your Personal Data
I do love the way circles work over Friends Lists, and the chat features are useful, but I can also think of a number of reasons to stick with Facebook.
Here’s the original source: PCWorld
What are your thoughts?
- » It’s finally time to ditch the vanity metrics – and focus on these measurements instead
- » Why voice search is where the puck is going for digital
- » Using emojis for business communications and boosting customer engagement: A guide
- » Demystifying influencer marketing: How brands can build relationships with a data-driven culture