The Top Tweets of 2011 [infographic]
Twitter marketing is not slowing down — simply put it is only growing. Below is a collection of the top tweets of 2011 and if you look at some of the numbers of retweets you will see just how important things can be when it comes to social media marketing. Twitter has allowed people and business across the globe to leverage their voice. There is no reason why your business cannot take advantage of this social media tool.
The Folks over at Future Simple put together this infographic showcasing some of the best and brightest tweets of 2011.
- » Salesforce wants to break down the barriers between marketing, sales and customer service
- » Apple mobile device targeting leads wave of updates to Adobe Marketing Cloud
- » The reputation gap: Why your mistakes are getting more and more magnified
- » Here’s how junk food brands are targeting kids on Facebook
- » Expedia taps into Routehappy API for emotional travel data