B2B Finally Embraces Social Media
It seems like for so long, B2B companies struggled with the social media concept–how to get the attention of their customers through Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other social avenues.
But just give it time and most have found their social “voice.” This infographic from Insideview speaks to the great benefits B2B companies have received as they’ve embraced social media tactics.
- » Digital spend highest in seven years, argues IAB
- » Safety outside numbers: Why Twitter’s 10th birthday represents a warning shot
- » Lithium partners with Zuora for new online customer community
- » Newly announced Facebook tools raising login rates and advertising revenues
- » The positive aspects of a downward marketing spiral