B2B Finally Embraces Social Media
It seems like for so long, B2B companies struggled with the social media concept–how to get the attention of their customers through Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other social avenues.
But just give it time and most have found their social “voice.” This infographic from Insideview speaks to the great benefits B2B companies have received as they’ve embraced social media tactics.
- » Marketing Nuggets: LinkedIn's conversion tracking, Google's new study and more
- » Marketers and Messenger: Why you should tread carefully
- » Pinterest adds new targeting functionality to its ads
- » UK rife with mobile marketing opportunities due to Brits' high smartphone usage, report says
- » Marketing Nuggets: Adblock Plus' big move, Marketo's ABM release and more