B2B Finally Embraces Social Media
It seems like for so long, B2B companies struggled with the social media concept–how to get the attention of their customers through Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other social avenues.
But just give it time and most have found their social “voice.” This infographic from Insideview speaks to the great benefits B2B companies have received as they’ve embraced social media tactics.
- » How to embrace the growing appetite for video content
- » Why the relationship between agency and marketer must improve
- » Emojis and video: Does your comms strategy need an overhaul for the mobile consumer?
- » Flipboard launches new Promoted Items function for advertisers
- » General Motors extends agile marketing to the connected car