B2B Finally Embraces Social Media
It seems like for so long, B2B companies struggled with the social media concept–how to get the attention of their customers through Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other social avenues.
But just give it time and most have found their social “voice.” This infographic from Insideview speaks to the great benefits B2B companies have received as they’ve embraced social media tactics.
- » The marketer’s next challenge: Seamless digital integration
- » How to keep up with the constantly changing world of marketing technology: A guide
- » DataSift partners with LinkedIn to take marketer insights to the next level through AI
- » How TV measurement for marketers is changing: Social, programmatic, and more
- » It’s time for influence to evolve: Welcome to Influence 2.0