B2B Finally Embraces Social Media
It seems like for so long, B2B companies struggled with the social media concept–how to get the attention of their customers through Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other social avenues.
But just give it time and most have found their social “voice.” This infographic from Insideview speaks to the great benefits B2B companies have received as they’ve embraced social media tactics.
- » What would you do to improve a bank's brand? Better content may be the key
- » Want to fully understand the customer journey? Get the customer to do it
- » Social CRM: How best to manage the sales process
- » Apple retains top spot in Interbrand global brands report
- » Inspiration: The best video marketing campaigns for technology brands