B2B Finally Embraces Social Media
It seems like for so long, B2B companies struggled with the social media concept–how to get the attention of their customers through Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other social avenues.
But just give it time and most have found their social “voice.” This infographic from Insideview speaks to the great benefits B2B companies have received as they’ve embraced social media tactics.
- » Is social media turning consumers into emotionless robots?
- » Case study: How influencers can cut through social noise
- » New study claims inRead video beats pre-roll advertising for effectiveness
- » Brands risk marketing mayhem with poor Twitter responses
- » Facebook unveils relevance scores to highlight poor targeting