B2B Finally Embraces Social Media
It seems like for so long, B2B companies struggled with the social media concept–how to get the attention of their customers through Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other social avenues.
But just give it time and most have found their social “voice.” This infographic from Insideview speaks to the great benefits B2B companies have received as they’ve embraced social media tactics.
- » Salesforce launches on Pinterest as marketing developer partner
- » The infographic: A viable marketing tool, or meaningless nonsense?
- » Humanising social: It’s not about B2B or even B2C – but people to people
- » Marketers missing a trick with Instagram advertising, research reveals
- » The implosion of a brand: A social media analysis of the Volkswagen emissions scandal