B2B Finally Embraces Social Media
It seems like for so long, B2B companies struggled with the social media concept–how to get the attention of their customers through Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other social avenues.
But just give it time and most have found their social “voice.” This infographic from Insideview speaks to the great benefits B2B companies have received as they’ve embraced social media tactics.
- » TalkTalk unveils latest billboard campaign for TV offering
- » 9 things every online brand could learn from The Wire
- » RNIB launches ‘audio logo’ campaign, invites musicians to take part
- » Gone in 6.0 secs: 5 auto brands that are winning on Vine
- » Songs of Innocence: The Apple gift that backfired horribly