B2B Finally Embraces Social Media
It seems like for so long, B2B companies struggled with the social media concept–how to get the attention of their customers through Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other social avenues.
But just give it time and most have found their social “voice.” This infographic from Insideview speaks to the great benefits B2B companies have received as they’ve embraced social media tactics.
- » Return Path appoints ex-ExactTarget man Scott Roth as CMO
- » EdgeRank costing publishers millions in lost revenue
- » How keeping it simple can ensure your brand is premium
- » How John Lewis’ latest Christmas ad continues the conversation in-store
- » Expedia taps into Routehappy API for emotional travel data