B2B Finally Embraces Social Media
It seems like for so long, B2B companies struggled with the social media concept–how to get the attention of their customers through Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other social avenues.
But just give it time and most have found their social “voice.” This infographic from Insideview speaks to the great benefits B2B companies have received as they’ve embraced social media tactics.
- » 100 ways to create a great ad: Killer facts
- » Alan Trefler book extract: Why it is so easy to lose customers in today’s market
- » 100 ways to create a great ad: Challenges
- » Alan Trefler book extract: Welcome to the nightmare of Generation D customers
- » Bombardier vows to restart its consumer marketing after Rik Mayall’s death