B2B Finally Embraces Social Media
It seems like for so long, B2B companies struggled with the social media concept–how to get the attention of their customers through Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other social avenues.
But just give it time and most have found their social “voice.” This infographic from Insideview speaks to the great benefits B2B companies have received as they’ve embraced social media tactics.
- » Twitter introduces tailored audiences from mobile apps
- » Consumers are wising up to their power as social influencers
- » Why are you not already using crowdsourcing in your marketing strategy?
- » Sony comes clean on viral marketed and crowd-sourced product
- » How millennials are buying into social commerce