B2B Finally Embraces Social Media
It seems like for so long, B2B companies struggled with the social media concept–how to get the attention of their customers through Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other social avenues.
But just give it time and most have found their social “voice.” This infographic from Insideview speaks to the great benefits B2B companies have received as they’ve embraced social media tactics.
- » What to spend where? Making sense of marketing attribution
- » Malaysian mobile firm pays tribute to MH17 flight victims through memorial app
- » Google ends ‘real name’ YouTube commenter policy, shuffles Google+ pack again
- » Bebo co-founder sends cease and desist to Airbnb after logo revamp
- » Ensuring banks use data to understand customers across all touchpoints