B2B Finally Embraces Social Media
It seems like for so long, B2B companies struggled with the social media concept–how to get the attention of their customers through Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other social avenues.
But just give it time and most have found their social “voice.” This infographic from Insideview speaks to the great benefits B2B companies have received as they’ve embraced social media tactics.
- » Facebook retargeting delivering continued improvement and reduced costs for marketers
- » When Native Ad Model Becomes a Saving Grace
- » Instagram gets serious on ads: Best practices and early performance data revealed
- » Case study: LuckyFish Games wins big with Facebook Custom Audience Campaigns
- » Employees are more social-savvy than we think – but are hindered by bad tools