B2B Finally Embraces Social Media
It seems like for so long, B2B companies struggled with the social media concept–how to get the attention of their customers through Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other social avenues.
But just give it time and most have found their social “voice.” This infographic from Insideview speaks to the great benefits B2B companies have received as they’ve embraced social media tactics.
- » Blog: #GBBO's Selasi remains king of Twitter mentions as Bake Off heats up
- » #DMWF insights: The surprising areas of importance for social media in 2017
- » Over half of marketers dissatisfied with their jobs, LinkedIn survey says
- » Blog: Confession - I didn’t watch this week’s Bake Off, I watched Twitter instead
- » Blog: How GBBO’s #TudorWeek became a modern romcom on social media