B2B Finally Embraces Social Media
It seems like for so long, B2B companies struggled with the social media concept–how to get the attention of their customers through Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other social avenues.
But just give it time and most have found their social “voice.” This infographic from Insideview speaks to the great benefits B2B companies have received as they’ve embraced social media tactics.
- » Social CRM: How best to manage the sales process
- » Are luxury brands more alluring to banner ad clickers?
- » Shell and Nestle top charts of best “online estate” for global brands
- » On the mobile web, brands can’t rest on their laurels for loyalty
- » Here’s how junk food brands are targeting kids on Facebook