B2B Finally Embraces Social Media
It seems like for so long, B2B companies struggled with the social media concept–how to get the attention of their customers through Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other social avenues.
But just give it time and most have found their social “voice.” This infographic from Insideview speaks to the great benefits B2B companies have received as they’ve embraced social media tactics.
- » Examining the many faces of content marketing for brands
- » A call to action: Let's put an end to invisible advertising
- » This Israeli startup is offering e- and m-commerce for Instagram
- » What to spend where? Making sense of marketing attribution
- » New study aims to challenge “outdated” method of ranking brands in social