B2B Finally Embraces Social Media
It seems like for so long, B2B companies struggled with the social media concept–how to get the attention of their customers through Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other social avenues.
But just give it time and most have found their social “voice.” This infographic from Insideview speaks to the great benefits B2B companies have received as they’ve embraced social media tactics.
- » Alan Trefler book extract: Welcome to the nightmare of Generation D customers
- » 100 ways to create a great ad: Playing with the logo
- » The pros and cons of buying followers on Twitter
- » Why honesty is an all important policy for brands in the digital world
- » The UK energy Big Six: Why the wrong reputation means the wrong story