B2B Finally Embraces Social Media
It seems like for so long, B2B companies struggled with the social media concept–how to get the attention of their customers through Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other social avenues.
But just give it time and most have found their social “voice.” This infographic from Insideview speaks to the great benefits B2B companies have received as they’ve embraced social media tactics.
- » Which of these four types of marketer are you?
- » How keeping it simple can ensure your brand is premium
- » Salesforce wants to break down the barriers between marketing, sales and customer service
- » Here’s how junk food brands are targeting kids on Facebook
- » EdgeRank costing publishers millions in lost revenue