B2B Finally Embraces Social Media
It seems like for so long, B2B companies struggled with the social media concept–how to get the attention of their customers through Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other social avenues.
But just give it time and most have found their social “voice.” This infographic from Insideview speaks to the great benefits B2B companies have received as they’ve embraced social media tactics.
- » Hangouts on Air is moving to YouTube Live
- » Influencer marketing: Tips on creating your best content
- » What is social ID verification and how can marketers use it?
- » Martech industry reaction: Facebook’s adblocker desktop bypassing
- » Marketing Nuggets: Facebook's adblocker headlines, mobile marketing rise and more