B2B Finally Embraces Social Media
It seems like for so long, B2B companies struggled with the social media concept–how to get the attention of their customers through Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other social avenues.
But just give it time and most have found their social “voice.” This infographic from Insideview speaks to the great benefits B2B companies have received as they’ve embraced social media tactics.
- » Tech brands are most talked about on social media in the UK, Netbase finds
- » Facebook to start showing ads to non-Facebook users
- » Influencer collaborations would 'vastly improve' marketing, eCommerce retailers say
- » Facebook brings dynamic ads product to Instagram
- » Instagram adds video to carousel ads, reportedly tests analytics