B2B Finally Embraces Social Media
It seems like for so long, B2B companies struggled with the social media concept–how to get the attention of their customers through Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other social avenues.
But just give it time and most have found their social “voice.” This infographic from Insideview speaks to the great benefits B2B companies have received as they’ve embraced social media tactics.
- » TalkTalk unveils latest billboard campaign for TV offering
- » Instagram confirms UK ads are on their way
- » Ello kiddies: Examining a utopian ad- and brand-agnostic future of social
- » Microsoft reskins MSN for mobile, cloud branding ethos
- » Microsoft’s branding: The ship has caught sail, but can it repair its hull?