Why An App For Your Business Just Got More Important
It shouldn’t come as a surprise that building a mobile app for your business is something that can be very valuable for branding and growth. The ability to carry your entire life in the palm of your hand is something that is growing more in power than ever before. With the likes of the iPhone and Android phones the ability to not only control your entire life on the go but the ability to be productive with your work or business just got a bit easier as well. Mobile apps are sort of where websites were in the mid 90′s — just getting started.
Now you can search for any app that you need by using Quixey. Quixey is a search engine for all things app related. Whether it is a Google Chrome extension or an Android app you are looking for Quixey is surprisingly fast.
Do you ever just want to find an app that does something specific?
Quixey can do just that.
Some recent searches quixey recently generated:
- read the bible
- simulate flashlight
- make mind apps
- track homework
- » Return Path appoints ex-ExactTarget man Scott Roth as CMO
- » Scott Roth, Return Path CMO: What I learned from my mentor at ExactTarget
- » On the mobile web, brands can’t rest on their laurels for loyalty
- » How John Lewis’ latest Christmas ad continues the conversation in-store
- » How keeping it simple can ensure your brand is premium